Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
On Saturday, 14 April 2018, India would be celebrating the 127th birthday anniversary of Ambedkar. Every one remembered as “The Father of the Constitution of India” and the man who fought for rights of the poor, Dalit and lower caste people.
Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar Biography
B. R. Ambedkar was born in 14 April 1891. Every know as Babasaheb. He was first law minister of india, Constitution of india architect by Ambedkar, was an Indian economist, politician and social reformer. Ambedkar started a great Dalit Buddhist movement and supporting the rights of women and labour.
Ambedkar did doctorates in economics from Columbia University and London School of Economics. He involved in campaigning for india’s freedom. He fought social freedom for Dalits, 1956 converted to buddhism. He did worked hard for grow dalit people.
In 1990 , Ambedkar awarded by Bharat Ratna. He died on 6 December 1956 (aged 65) at delhi (India).
Read More Information About B. R. Ambedkar
- Dr. Ambedkar born in Mhow (Madhya Pradesh).
- He was son of Ramji Maloji Sakpal, an army officer.
- His family was belongs to marathi background.
- Ambedkar was born into a poor low cast dalit.
- In 1906, Age of 15 years old, his marriage to a nine-year-old girl, Ramabai.
- Ambedkar moved to the United States at the age of 22 in 1913.
- Ambedkar was influenced by John Dewey.
- In 1935 Ambedkar was appointed principal of the government low college, Mumbai.
- India’s independence on 15 August 1947, Indian government invited Ambedkar to serve as the nation’s first Law Minister. On 29 August 1947, he was appointed Chairman of the Constitution Drafting Committee, and was appointed by the Assembly to write new Constitution.